Monday, February 1, 2010

Swollen Cuticles I Injured Both Of My Big Toes On Thanksgiving Eve. They Still Hurt BAD, Cuticles Bruised And Swollen.?

I injured both of my big toes on Thanksgiving Eve. They still hurt BAD, cuticles bruised and swollen.? - swollen cuticles

Then I went on Thanksgiving Day in the shoes that were too short. I've used for about 6 hours, with dancing and walking. At the end of the night (if I drank alcohol, has disappeared) could not walk.
The next morning, the two toes were horribly swollen under the nail and hammer like crazy, and I had no shoes or socks. Today is Sunday, and still not put socks or shoes because my feet still hurt and it feels like both my toenails from falling! The cuticles are swollen and bruised. I have avoided putting Neosporin and peroxide on it for a possible infection, but I live in Ohio and will be freaking cold last week. What should I do? I do not want to pay a ridiculous amount to see a doctor, who told me there was nothing I could do, but I do not want to fall well my toenails!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Now just need time. Do you have shoes that are too big ... or hire a little ... or send a family member to Target to buy shoes is very soft like a little black boots and is hardly noticeable. not known what speed the healing.

Post a Comment