Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Beautiful Agony Free Video Clips Did You Know That Abortion (which Is Killing Living Babies) Is Murder?

Did you know that abortion (which is killing living babies) is murder? - beautiful agony free video clips

http://www.prayoutloud.com/

This website will explain and show pictures.

Sorry, I know that women are "by chance", some babies who will not suffer the torment of a child but the child is not taking life!

It's just a caregiver, not the owner!
If you are the owner, it means that person has free will.

They are the property of their parents and can not do what he wants, he must obey them, are their puppets.

I know that women are beautiful, yes, but that's no excuse for the killing of children who can not help that the mother does not?

What if I was killed, while a baby?

How can people be so cruel to say, it's okay to kill the child, it's juc / other life is worthless?

People have no heart?

3 comments:

tomiyo said...

Before, I thought if I'm pregnant, I would get rid of a potential problem. Inlove "Do not" ready "and all that junk. But if it happens, the thought never crossed my mind, and I immediately fell. Encourage anyone I have ever been or ever thought of have to. Although I do not really believe that I'm still a little boy crazy grip, but I would get. Babies are innocent and should not pay for the mistakes of another person

Mommy of 1 beautiful baby girl said...

Yes, I know that, and I totally prolife. Abortion is murder! Some people need to take responsibility and not to kill his son.

tully said...

I totally agree
BLOODY 100 percent.
I FELL except when the hands of the people, but it is God, and to decide when should a child die.
My Lil Angel of mine now has 2 to 20 weeks of work done in a short time before and want to return every day. and the people there want the pain does not kill them, and I hope I never reduced the loss of a baby. I do not know how.
Actully knew the child from abortion instruments 2, they used to know that is not their pain and that's what happens, stupid man blows babies life.

Post a Comment