Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sore Throat Syurp Like Phlem Blood Could I Have The Flu And Still Come Down With Menegitis?

Could i have the flu and still come down with menegitis? - sore throat syurp like phlem blood

my dr. Were tested for the flu last week and again I pos.for sick Troncoso influenza B was 9 days ... it gives me something, but I felt syurp improved cough, but the last three days I had a thick neck, shoulder pain, and I woke with a sore throat and pain in both ears this morning thinking that the days of my throat and ears seem a little better but I am saying about my neck and shoulders of someone please let me Could it be concerned about in connection with the flu? If so, how can I do better? otherwise I must emphasize that, although it is possible ?????? menegitis really have money to go to the DR again wating and I do not alll night in the hospital ... soo plz someone could me a piece of mind ... THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment