Monday, February 8, 2010

Grown Woman Stuff Im 16 And A Grown Woman 20 Years Old Is Trying To Fight Me Its Long But Please Read The Details And Help Me

Im 16 and a grown woman 20 years old is trying to fight me its long but please read the details and help me - grown woman stuff

That is the problem that started last year a few things, and someone speaks a little, and Neva told me I had a girlfriend and I called the phone took a day and m 'Bitch named (what was wrong and they hung me) so everything is going well .... The problem is that it's stupid, I know that the young man is 20 years and says that if I stay away from the man who beat me and if u kno wat I'm listening to, play with it, it and do the other day, called me ask you something and then called me and curse me for saying all that after her husband told me about this () so she got mad and started fighting with him to ... broke his phone and then reminded me, and everything was fine and now called me and said she came home the other day (i from the city) and not hear any more bet me and him, and if he says something, I betta to run again because the children should be encouraged and have sex ... I then asked if the meat might b ova and said that everyone was tellin you, I tooGN, but from what I heard was not so small and they do not, you know what my friend, if I could speak as much as U Know What (I do not curse), that might be cutting a tail as an adult, and how lucky I Neva saw me at the time it was as if she sees me, but probably not you let me know and I'm glad they do not know how I feel I am not a woman back, I will not fight with her, because his age and has not fought Neva and everything that is old, they throw knives and it's really crazy fool knows, but stick with him because he had a son who is really stupid, but I feel that we will one day, and we will fight! What should I do, I can not shut up? I understand that he can fight, but it was from someone who really, what is not hit as bad battle, not follow, however, and I think she thinks im scared

No comments:

Post a Comment